Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Pink & White Spring Design ♥


Hello! Today's nails are very similar to the paisley ones i have shown on here before, but for this design i have use a pastel pink colour and added more dots. I really like wearing this design as you can mix it up with different colours to suit any occasion. I think this design would look nice for a spring wedding or for prom. 
Hope you like them! 

Also thank you for the lovely comments on my Friday hair post! I was really happy to see that people liked it, so i will be posting another one this Friday (: have a great week



  1. Start by painting you nails a pastel pink colour,  I have used 17 - cupcake available in boots.
  2. With a white nail art pen dot three rows of dots on the corners of your nails.
  3. Draw on a wavy line around the dots - its easier not to stop and keep the line flowing as you will get a neater finish, you could practice on paper first.
  4. Dot around the wavy lines to finish (:


Remia
xx

16 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! You're amazing at nail art! x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look amazing!
    Wish I had the patience to do this... lol

    Check out my 100 GFC follower giveaway? :)
    http://verrism.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Aw thank you (: yeah you should! would love to see them if you do (: x

      Delete
  4. These are gorgeous! I really want to try them out.
    Nakita x

    http://nstylebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I TOTALLY love them! That pattern is just perfect, need to try that too, thanks for the idea!


    However, I like your blog! What about following each other? Let me know (:

    http://www.fashionarted.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soo pretty! such a delicate design x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow, your nails look great!x

    lilacbeam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nails looks so lovely and unique;}x


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them ( :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...