Friday, 8 March 2013

Friday Hair Look - Natural Waves


Hello, I just wanted to start by saying thank you for the lovely comments i have been receiving on my nail art! It really makes my day to see i have had a new comment and for some one to say that i have inspired them (: so thank you! 

Righty back to this post! im going to start a Friday hair look, you mainly see my hands most of the time so this is what i look like ha, so each week i will show a new hair style i have been wearing through out the week, I have to admit i do have a bad habit of straightening my hair so have been trying out new ways to get it  feeling a little more healthier! this is a look i have been wearing most of last week to give it a break from the heat. I start by washing my hair the night before and leaving it to dry naturally then in the morning  i put it into a high pony and then plait it and leave it whilst im showering and doing my make up, when i ready to go out i just un-plait it and spray in some conditioning spray, like the aussie one here, and hairspray and im ready to go!

Hope you like this post and have a great weekend (:

Remia 
xx


36 comments:

  1. Your hair is perfect, love the way you have done it!
    I have followed you, would you mind following back?xx

    thatvintagewardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such a lovely bone structure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, your hair is so lovely!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do this with my hair, but to create the waves all over I french braid it so that the top of my hair is wavy to, Looks lovely in your hair! :)

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pippa(: that's a really good idea to french braid, i will try that out! x

      Delete
  5. Your hair looks great! Lovely waves :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ;) I'll have strawberries on my nails in few days^^ I really love the idea!

    Gosh, I'm so jelaous of your gorgeous hair- I cut my hair in December! You look so pretty in these waves.
    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely i look forward to seeing them (: Aw thank you! x

      Delete
  7. ah, gosh! your hair is so long and pretty!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey dear!
    I like your posts sweety! I like your blog a lot! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Check out my blog if you have a free minute :)Would you like to follow each other?xx
    Wish you a nice week!
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: cool i will have a look! x

      Delete
  9. I always wondered how your hair looked so perfect! Definitely trying this out sometime

    Bekki / http://www.inguz-sorte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bekki (: that day my hair was doing as it was told lol x

      Delete
  10. Your hair looks amazing.. and this looks lke such an easy look xx

    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah its really easy to do! x

      Delete
  11. Your hair looks amazing! When I had really long hair (which was most of my life), I used to love doing this before bed and leaving it over night too. This makes me miss really long hair so bad! Hope you had a great weekend!
    xo Hannah

    thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same i have always had long hair, Im too scared to cut it! thanks (: x

      Delete
  12. I love your hair, it looks so healthy! Great hairstyle too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous hair :) Mine is curly naturally which I used to hate but I've embraced it now, hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! aw your so lucky, i wish mine was naturally curly (: xx

      Delete
  14. you're so pretty!!! :D
    mynobleidea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them ( :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...