Friday, 15 March 2013

Friday Hair Look - The Cheat Braid


Hello, hope your all well! today i was experimenting with my hair and decided on this look - the cheat braid! it isn't really a braid more twisting the hair so it looks like one ha, its really quick and easy to do and would look nice worn up or down (: Also more nail art coming soon, yesterday i bought two new models own polishes that i have had my eye on for a while so i will be sharing them with you in the next post, have a great weekend.

Remia 
xx



10 comments:

  1. really lovely post and i love how you even took the time to make instructional photographs as well!

    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/
    xx rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have gorgeous hair, I have really long hair as well, so I definitely need to try this :)

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks (: Yeah its quick and easy to do! x

      Delete
  3. long braids look incomplete without some jewellery....i recently went about shopping for some hair accessories....u wud luv it:
    http://dealtz.com/jewelry-watches-Bags

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah a little ribbon or hair clip would look nice (: x

      Delete
  4. Amazing, I had no idea how to do this! I might try it soon. I too have extremely long hair xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's Friday tomorrow and so, I am totally copying this idea! I love it. So cute!

    Love Daniela oxo - ohellabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them ( :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...