Today's nails are inspired by the retro tv nails like the ones seen on Zooey Deschanel at the Emmy Awards in 2012 which you can see here. They were created by Tom Bachik who has done many more nail art looks for Celebrities such as Anne Hathaway.When i first saw a photo of them i had to try them out, there super cute! And because the main nail art is on the thumb they don't take too long to do. The colour she wears is a peach shade but if you didn't have that then light pinks and blues look just as nice.
On the rest of her nails she wore Swarovski crystals, my dream nails! unfortunately i don't have Swarovski ): but rihnstones look just as good with a nice layer of glitter over them. I got mine from Primark for £2 such a bargain as they come with two nail art pens as well! I hope you like them (: have a lovely weekend
|Click for bigger pictures|
1. Start by painting your nails a peach colour, I have used Peach melba by Barry M
2. With a silver nail art pen draw a rectangle/square shape onto your thumb nail, it doesn't have to be neat!
3. Place the rhinestones onto your nails with some tweezers, i think it looks nicer in odd numbers.
4. Go around the silver rectangle with a black nail art pen in a rounded shape
5. Draw on the feet and aerial of the tv
6. Add three silver buttons on the side of the tv
7. Add some glitter into the tv screen, and over the rest of your nails to make them sparkle!
8. Finish with a topcoat and your all set (:
Models Own - Jack frost, wah nails black & silver nail art pen
Primark - Rhinestones