It may not be valentines day yet but thought i would try out a few designs! The titles a bit cheesy i know, but it fits the occasion ha, for this design i used a gold nail polish and white nail art pen from Models Own and my new red nail art pen with the rhinestones from Primark (: Hope you like them!
1. Start by painting your nails a gold colour
2. On the thumb draw on a red heart - its easier to dot on the heart then fill it in - it doesn't have to be to neat because you will cover the edges with white dots !
3. Dot on white dots around the edge of the heart
4. Repeat the hearts on every other nail
5. Add about five rhinestones to the other nails and finish with a topcoat (: