I really love paisley designs i think there just so pretty and fresh, i have been trying out different designs with my new nail polishes and thought this green colour by models own with the white paisley worked really well together. At first paisley looks really difficult to achieve, and when i first seen the designs on Wah nails i didn't even attempt it! but with a bit of practice and breaking down the design its quiet easy to do, I have done a tutorial on paisley before but i think this is a more improved attempt and shows it more clearly!
1. Start by painting your nails a mint green colour.
2. I think paisley looks best in odd numbers so try and have 3 or 5 patterns on each nail. The three main patterns i use are shown on the close up in picture 3 below all used with the models own nail art pen using the pen side.
3. To draw the big paisley on the edge on the nails you can use small dots as a guide line then fill them in like dot to dot and add in the details.
4. For the smaller flowers just use one large dot for the middle and add 5 dots around the edge for petals, if you have any gaps in your design just fill it in with a few small dots
5. Finish with a topcoat or a layer or sparkly polish to protect your nails to make your pretty paisley last!
Hope you like them (:
Models own - Jade green & white nail art pen